The Server Express™ Round System dispenses condiments from a 1½-gallon (or 6-L) Cryovac® pouch with fitment exclusively. Its finest feature is a surgical-quality plastic pump that is quick to break down, dishwasher safe and achieves up to 98% evacuation. The Express™ pump is featured in each Express™ System base.
A black thermoset plastic vessel and brushed stainless steel lid compliments your décor. Standard features include:
- Constructed of black thermoset polyester and stainless steel
- Surgical-quality plastic pump with only 5 pieces
- 1-oz (30 mL) maximum portion
- Easy-to-adjust portion control in ¼-oz (7 mL) increments
- Parts are removable and dishwasher safe
- 2 discharge fittings for thin to thick products
- 2 Year warranty
This single, sealed pump system is designed for countertop and drop-in use. It even fits the cutout of a standard 7-qt (6.6 L) vegetable inset, for an easy transition from other pump styles. The Express™ pump has a special connector that pierces the pouch fitment creating a sealed system for maximum evacuation and savings.
Maximum portion yields 1-oz (30 mL). Portions can be reduced in ¼-oz. (7 mL) increments simply by adjusting the portion pin position on the lid lever. Also includes:
- 2 discharge fittings--black for ketchup and mustard, white for thicker products
- Decal set of Ketchup, Mustard and Mayonnaise
- 2 cleaning brushes for pump maintenance
Cryovac® is a registered trademark and a trade name of Cryovac Inc.